Today we explored the Twitter Blog for Kidsedchatnz. It was all about persistence which is one of the Key Attitudes at Frankley School.
We watched these very powerful videos.
Please comment and share your thoughts after watching these videos. You might also want to comment or share your thoughts on the questions below.
The questions to comment on during the twitter session were:
1. Why is it important to never give up and to keep on trying?
2. "Failures open the doors to success!" Tell us about a time when you failed on something?
3. Why do we give up? What can we do to avoid giving up in the future? Who can help us?
4. There's no such thing as an overnight success. What does this mean? Do you agree?
5. Tell us about a time when you had success? What did you do to achieve success?
6. Inner confidence and self-belief are the keys to success. Do you agree or disagree?
7. What is a challenge you have faced this year? Explain what happened.
8. We are responsible for our own success and learning. Do you agree or disagree?
9. "If you do what is easy, your life will be hard." What is this trying to tell us?
10. "Just decide who you are going to be, what you are going to do, how you are going to do it." What are you going to be and do?
- A Message to our Viewers
- Leaving a comment and Following Blogs
- Learning with Digital Technology
- Learning my Basic Facts
- Readings to support our Innovative Learning Environment _ may be of interest to our community
- W.I.T. Resources
- Typing Practice
- Find a book to read
- Links to older Room10/Room 11 Blogs
- Thinking about your Blog Post
- ART Videos
- Karakia and Waiata
- Fancy Dress music