A message to our audience
Our Blog Guidelines
Please take the time to browse through the learning activities on this blog along with the individual class member blogs attached.
- These are learning Blogs. They show achievements and learning over time.
- It is unique to the individual learner so please identify the positives.
- Not everything will be perfect on these blog
- We welcome positive quality comments
- Compliment the Learner
- Make a connection to the topic
- As a question to encourage conversation and further thought