This newsletter came out on Friday with another copy of the gear list to be used as a guide. Please email us if you have further information we need to know.
Please note we included a permission slip to be signed to allow your child to swim without or with a life jacket. We feel swimming in the river with close supervision is an important experience for your child.
Please consider including a smaller sleeping mat rather than bulky stretchers for your child.
Link to Gear List
Link to Medical and Disclosure Form (Please note if parents on camp are considering doing any of the activities that the students complete on camp then you must have filled one of these forms in.)
- A Message to our Viewers
- Leaving a comment and Following Blogs
- Learning with Digital Technology
- Learning my Basic Facts
- Readings to support our Innovative Learning Environment _ may be of interest to our community
- W.I.T. Resources
- Typing Practice
- Find a book to read
- Links to older Room10/Room 11 Blogs
- Thinking about your Blog Post
- ART Videos
- Karakia and Waiata
- Fancy Dress music