Tuesday, 5 September 2017

Charity Rugby Match against Vogeltown

Today we had the rugby match organised by Ryan and Nikk to raise money for the Mellow Puff Foundation. We would like to thank Vogeltown School Rugby Team for coming and providing a great team for us to play against. Frankley were lucky enough with some great play to win the match. Thanks to our ref, our coaches and parents who provided support.

Please continue to support the Mellowpuff Foundation when you can.

https://www.mellowpufftrust.co.nz/

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Ryan and Nikk, super proud of you both. You took on a big job and organised a wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that you came up with such a great way to support the Mellowpuff Trust. The rugby was exciting to watch too!!!!! I think it is the best game I have watched you boys play.

    ReplyDelete

Hi all
This is our Kahiktea Learning Hub Blog. Please leave us a positive comment and your name and a link to your blog or website if you have one.