- A Message to our Viewers
- Leaving a comment and Following Blogs
- Learning with Digital Technology
- Learning my Basic Facts
- Readings to support our Innovative Learning Environment _ may be of interest to our community
- W.I.T. Resources
- Typing Practice
- Find a book to read
- Links to older Room10/Room 11 Blogs
- Thinking about your Blog Post
- ART Videos
- Karakia and Waiata
Thursday, 8 December 2016
The Snail Trap semi final, heat 2
Hello to everyone
Today 10.11 Hubbers are finding out which snail trap attracts more snails to it.
WIT groups have worked together using the information they gleaned from their snail testing on a snail's senses to design a trap that attracts snails.
This video clip shows the snails movement with 4 traps. The trap that attracts the most snails will go through to the finals.